Take a look at our current class offerings. To sign up for classes, purchase a class PACKAGE first and then choose the individual dates you will attend. (You will get codes to enter to reserve your slot.)
- Puppy Start Right : Get your young puppy off to the right start in our Puppy Start Right series. Pups as young as 8 weeks of age can safely start training and socialization in our vet behaviorist designed program. Continue on after the class with our Puppy Kindergarten series.
- Treibball: Terri will be showing off her skill as a sheep herding trainer in our new Treibball class. For city dogs that love to chase but don’t have a nearby sheep herd to keep them busy, we will be learning to compete in the new sport of Treiball to keep your dog busy and fun for both of you!
- Intro to Agility/ Core Skills: Interested in learning Agility, but don’t want the pressure of running an entire course when you are just starting out? Join our Intro to Agility/ Core Skills to keep your pup healthy and in shape while you learn to cue your dog properly with the many techniques used to move your dog through the obstacles.
- Intro To Rally: Thinking about competitive obedience? Test your skills in our beginning Intro To Rally class. Focus is on precision skills and heeling work to set you up for success when you are ready to enter a trial. New 2017 signs are introduced this fall, be sure and stay up to date!
- Reliable Recall: November/ December will be our Reliable Recall series. Join us to learn how to train this vital skill.
- Make a Dog Toy workshop: Holidays don’t have to be crazy, come join our Make a Dog Toy workshop in December. Learn how to make washable, safe tug toys. Materials will be provided as you make your choice or round or square braid or snuffle mat.
You can schedule private training appointments in addition to signing up for group classes. Choose the private training package you prefer, or request an initial in-home consultation and we can decide the best training options at your first appointment.