Take a look at our current class offerings. To sign up for classes, purchase a class PACKAGE first and then choose the individual dates you will attend. (You will get codes to enter to reserve your slot.)
- Puppy Start Right : Get your young puppy off to the right start in our Puppy Start Right series. Pups as young as 8 weeks of age can safely start training and socialization in our vet behaviorist designed program. Continue on after the class with our Puppy Kindergarten series.
- Puppy Kindergarten: Continue the training process after your pup graduates from Puppy Start Right. More emphasis is on training, getting ready for your dog’s adolescence stage.
- Beginning Family Manners for 6 months & up): Perfect for slightly older adopted pups, or those who are just getting started with their dog training. Basic manners training for your family dog.
- Canine Good Citizen: Train for the test in our 4 week series. We will review the components of the test to identify any areas that may need work for you. If you think you are ready, testing is included in the 4th class.
- Puppy Agility! Join us in our new innovative approach to agility for young dogs. SAFE exercises and skills for growing puppies that introduce you to the fun of agility with exercises modified to make it safe for still growing pups. Emotional ring readiness, handling skills, and some obstacles are introduced in this 6 week class.
- Treibball: Terri will be showing off her skill as a sheep herding trainer in our Treibball class. For city dogs that love to chase but don’t have a nearby sheep herd to keep them busy, we will be learning to compete in the new sport of Treiball to keep your dog busy and fun for both of you!
- Intro to Agility/ Core Skills: Interested in learning Agility, but don’t want the pressure of running an entire course when you are just starting out? Join our Intro to Agility/ Core Skills to keep your pup healthy and in shape while you learn to cue your dog properly with the many techniques used to move your dog through the obstacles.
- Intro To Rally: Thinking about competitive obedience? Test your skills in our beginning Intro To Rally class. Focus is on precision skills and heeling work to set you up for success when you are ready to enter a trial. New 2017 signs are introduced, be sure and stay up to date!
You can schedule private training appointments in addition to signing up for group classes. Choose the private training package you prefer, or request an initial in-home consultation and we can decide the best training options at your first appointment.